Learn via live instructor-led virtual lectures completed online, anywhere in Ontario.
Human Resource Managers perform some or all of the following duties:
- Job analysis and staffing
- Organization and utilization of the workforce
- Measurement and appraisal of workforce performance
- Implementation of reward systems for employees
- Professional development of workers
- Maintenance of workforce
Private College Versus Public Community College
What is different about attending a Private Career College like Gates College VS Public Community Colleges like Fleming College, Confederation College, Sault College or Durham College?
Gates College is registered as a private career college and programs approved as vocational programs under the Private Career Colleges Act, 2005. Public Community Colleges such as Fleming College, Confederation College, Sault College and Durham College operate under a separate branch. There are benefits you may experience when attending a Private Career College like Gates College, that the Public Community Colleges may not offer.
- Small Class Sizes
- One course at a time Modular Based Learning
- Fixed Block Schedules
- Frequent Start Dates
- This program is currently being delivered in an Instructor-led online environment
A Gates College student will find that our Campuses and our On-Line experience is very student focused and always puts the students goal’s first!
In this program you’ll learn:
- Human Resource Administration
- Training and Development
- Fundamentals of Occupational Health and Safety
- Organizational Behaviour
- Recruitment and Selection
- Human Resource Finance and Accounting
- Human Resource Planning
- Industrial Relations & Collective Bargaining
- Compensation Management